CrowdEngage is a social video platform for businesses to crowd-source their next advertising campaign through usage of social media, which will lead to more viral and sticky advertising campaigns.
Here is a great duo of infographic’s found on Visual.ly, and some awesome key points that I found worthy enough to point out, when analyzing the market of this “social video” space:
- 63% social media users say they feel that consumer ratings are the most important factor in buying something online.
- 90% of people believe brand recommendations from their friends
- 70% believe consumer opinions, 75% of people don’t believe in advertisements
- Consumers are 71% more likely to purchase a product, if they were referred via social media
- 86% of people like to skips ads on TV (and I think we have the solution to that problem)